- Flynn Park Elementary School
July 9, 2020, Special School Board Meeting to Provide In-Person and Zoom Attendance Options
Due to the continued need for social distancing, in-person attendance is limited to the first 25 registrants.
Special Meeting on Zoom:
Thursday, July 9, 2020 • 6 p.m.
Special Notice: The Board of Education is seeking citizen's comments both in-person and in writing to guide its consideration of designating the McNair Administration Building as surplus property.
To learn more about the ongoing discussions, please view the following documents presented to the Board:
June 4, 2020: slides 15-23 in the Re-Entry Reimagined Board Update
Sept. 19, 2019: Declaration of Surplus report
Members of the public may participate and provide comments in two ways:
- By pre-registering for one of 25 "in-person" socially distanced seats in the board room at the McNair Administration Building. Seating is limited to 25 and will be provided to the first 25 who register. Those in attendance may provide citizen comments during the designated portion of the meeting.
- By joining the meeting virutally via Zoom at its scheduled time. Zoom attendees must pre-register for a link and password. Guests attending via Zoom will be muted throughout the meeting and must submit citizen comments in adavance of the meeting via the registration form. Comments will be read out loud by a moderator during the citizen comments section of the Zoom meeting.
Attendess who participate "in-person:"
- Will be notified if they are among the first 25 to register.
- Will be checked into the board room through their registration.
- Must wear a face mask at all times during the meeting.
- Must sign into the meeting at the door and also indicate if they wish to speak during citizen comments.
- May make oral citizen's comments of no more than four minutes during the specified portion of the meeting.
- Must wear a face mask if they choose to make a citizen comment.
To preregister to submit a comment for the upcoming regular meeting on Thursday, July 9 at 6 p.m., go to www.ucityschools.org/BOE070920.
All Zoom school board work sessions and regular meetings, including submitted public comments, are recorded and will be posted online after the meeting at www.ucityschools.org/ULive soon; and are archived on the District's YouTube channel.