- Brittany Woods Middle School
Fall 2020: Brick or Click #BWStrong
On Thursday, Aug. 6, 2020, Brittany Woods Middle School Principal Grace Lee and her team hosted a Parent Information Session via Zoom to help clarify the Fall 2020 Distance Learning Plan. Click here for the 13-page PDF of Click or Brick presentation. Video of each session are archived below.
Click or Brick?
- All students not registered for Click Academy are automatically enrolled in the Brick Academy - the District’s blended model of instruction - that will begin the year as a distance-learning platform because all District buildings are officially closed due to COVID-19.
- Students registered for Click Academy - the fully virtual program offered through Launch with teachers from Springfield Public School District - were sent an email on Aug. 6 to finish their enrollment process by Tuesday, Aug. 11.
Parent Cafe: Learn more about "A Day in the Life of Brittany Woods Middle School" during the Monday, Aug. 17 Parent Cafe at 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. To participate, register at www.ucityschools.org/CafeRegistration for link and password. Cafes are being recorded and archived at www.ucityschools.org/Cafe2020.
6th Grade In-Person Information Sessions: Due to District and St. Louis County guidelines, this program is limited to incoming 6th-grade students and their immediate guardian(s) only. Masks and social distancing are required for all attendees. Six sessions are available to choose from: 4 p.m., 6 p.m. or 7:30 p.m. on Wed., Aug. 12 or Thurs., Aug. 13. Please complete the online registration form by Monday, August 10. Sessions are filling up fast!
WUSTL Tutoring: Washington University in St. Louis is offering tutoring for U. City students (limited slots available). Click here for more information or to register.
For any additional questions regarding the new school year at Brittany Woods Middle School, please contact any of the BWMS Team:
- Principal, Grace Lee - firstname.lastname@example.org - (314) 422-0810
- 6th-grade Principal, Pablo Flinn - email@example.com
- 7th-grade Principal, Yvonne Rooks - firstname.lastname@example.org - (314) 920-7415
- 8th-grade Principal, Cate Pautsch - email@example.com
- Social Worker, Allegra Grawer - firstname.lastname@example.org - (314) 696-9111