Welcome to Julia Goldstein Early Childhood Education Center, providing services for children from birth up to Kindergarten along with their families through:
- Tuition-based Preschool,
- Early Childhood Special Education,
- Parents As Teachers and
- Developmental Screenings
Julia Goldstein ECEC currently serves 120 students through the school programs and more than 550 children through PAT screenings and/or home visits and is accredited by the Missouri Accreditation of Programs for Children and Youth.
All students entering any of the JGECEC programs listed above (excluding PAT) must be age 3 years or older, and parent/guardian must complete an enrollment packet with DIAL-IV screening results to be considered for placement.
(Limited student spaces available. Contact school office for more information.)
Addressing Needs of ALL Students
- Students have access to support services from the school nurse, guidance counselor and social worker.
- Academics are enhanced with hands-on learning activities for all students.
- Early Childhood Special Education offers instruction and lessons designed specifically for students with disabilities.
- Personalized support for English language learners is also provided.
Click on links above for more information on any of these programs and services available through the Julia Goldstein Early Childhood Education Center.