Building Use Requests
To request the use of a District school building, room or another facility, submit a Building Use Permit to the school or building being requested for availability and initial approval.
Click on links below for packet information PDF downloads:
- Building Use Permit Cover Letter
- Administrative Procedure KG-AP1 – Community Use of District Facilities (3-page PDF)
- Use of Building Permiet (2-page PDF)
- Facilities Rental Fee Rate Schedul
- Indemnify and Hold Harmless Agreement for Group or Organization
- Indemnify and Hold Harmless Agreement for Athletic Teams and Organizations
The office of Operations will determine and communicate whether an applicant for building use will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance or the Agreement to Indemnify and Hold Harmless. As stated in Administrative procedure KG-AP1, no Use of Building Permit is approved until all paperwork has submitted to the office of Operations and all applicable fees have been paid.
Questions, call (314) 290-4011 or email email@example.com.