Staff Health & Wellness
VISION: University City students, employees and community members will achieve and maintain their highest level of wellness.
MISSION: To engage the entire community in sharing and promoting wellness through healthy lifestyles, decreasing the risk of illness and enhancing the quality of life through opportunities to learn, grow, participate and improve.
- We will make a significant difference in the well-being of our students, employees and community members.
- Students, employees and community members can lead fulfilling, productive lives through individual health awareness, food allergy awareness, proper nutrition, physical activity, periodic consultation with medical professionals and the elimination of unhealthy habits.
- Healthy living is a product of both mental and physical factors effecting academic achievement, productivity and sustainability.
- Healthy students, employees and community members are the School District of University City’s greatest asset.
- We will assist our students, employees and community members to use data in order to live healthy lifestyles.