Riding the Bus During COVID
Our transportation leaders have made some adjustments to our bus system to accommodate students.
While physical distancing is ideal on the bus, it may not always be feasible given the number of student buses, student riders and space limitations. Face masks are recommended.
Bus Routes for the 2022-2023 school year
Bus routes are subject to change prior to the start of school and during the first several weeks of school. Changes occur due to road construction, test runs of bus routes and other factors. Students directly affected by any change in their bus route should receive a letter indicating that change.
Parents and caregivers should have received notification of their students' assigned bus routes for the school year. If you have not received it, click below on the bus route for your child's school below, and utilize the bus stop/route closest to your residence.
To view bus routes, click the following links for a downloadable PDF:
- Barbara C. Jordan Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 101222; 2-page PDF)
- Flynn Park Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 101222; 2-page PDF)
- Jackson Park Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 101222; 2-page PDF)
- Pershing Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 101222; 1-page PDF)
- Brittany Woods Middle School: Bus Routes (updated 101222; 4-page PDF)
- University City High School: Bus Routes (updated 101222; 3-page PDF)
- Julia Goldstein ECEC: Bus Routes (Individualized Home Routes)
For questions about bus transportation eligibility for your students, please contact your school's main office or the District transportation office at (314) 290-4046.
For information regarding discipline on the bus, please refer to the Student Expectations Guilde.