Student Distance Learning Hub
The closure of our school buildings means our students will be participating in daily learning activities from home during traditionally scheduled school days. Teachers will be available during these days to facilitate lesson plans, take questions and interact with students through meeting platforms like Zoom or Google Classroom. This website hub will be updated frequently. For now, click on your child’s school/grade for a basic overview of what their distance learning day will look like. This site will be updated with specific distance learning instruction plans for each school by grade. Please contact teachers directly by email, if you have any questions.
University City High School Brittany Woods Middle School Grades 9-12 Grade 6-8 UCHS Teacher Schedule & Contacts BWMS Staff & Contacts TAGD Ideas PK-12 TAGD Ideas PK-12 ELL Ideas ELL Ideas Lieberman Learning Center - information to come Barbara C. Jordan Elementary School Flynn Park Elementary School Kindergarten Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 5 TAGD Ideas PK-12 TAGD Ideas PK-12 ELL Ideas ELL Ideas Elementary Staff & Contacts Elementary Staff & Contacts Jackson Park Elementary School Pershing Elementary School Kindergarten Kindergarten Grade 1 Grade 1 Grade 2 Grade 2 Grade 3 Grade 3 Grade 4 Grade 4 Grade 5 Grade 5 TAGD Ideas PK-12 TAGD Ideas PK-12 ELL Ideas ELL Ideas Elementary Staff & Contacts Elementary Staff & Contacts Julia Goldstein Early Childhood Program PreKindergarten TAGD Ideas PK-12 ELL Ideas
Instructional Support: Please correspond directly with your teacher via email.
- The District has been issuing internet hotspot devices to families with students in grades 3-12 as needed.
To register for a hotspot device, please fill out the form at bit.ly/ucityhotspot.
- Families can also call Charter (Spectrum) directly for FREE wifi for 60 days by calling 1-844-488-8395, some restrictions may apply.
Chromebooks & Chargers:
- Grades 6-12: Should have assigned laptops from school.
- Grades 3-5: After April 1 distributions, pickup available only at McNair Administration Building (8136 Groby Road). Call 314-290-4003 to schedule an appointment. For more details, visit www.ucityschools.org/ChromebookPickUp033120.
- For all technical concerns, questions or issues, please contact Robert Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All Other Non-Instructional/Non-Technical Questions: Please email email@example.com.