Man of Valor, Inc.
Man of Valor, Inc. strives to help male students at the high school recognize their own potential and fulfill their destiny and purpose. Focusing on social-emotional learning and academic support, everything Man of Valor does is founded in Restorative Practices. In addition to building trusting relationships with and between students, Man of Valor staff monitor students' attendance, behavior, and course performance and address corresponding issues through various interventions.
- Must be a 2019 graduating senior from University City High School
- Accepted into a two-year, four-year college, university or nonprofit technical/trade school
All students who meet all of the eligibility requirements and are interested in competing for this scholarship should submit a completed application packet by March 30, 2019. The application packet consists of the following:
- Completed, signed and dated application
- 200-word essay titled “Why do I want to go to college”
- High School transcript
- One Letter of Recommendation (teacher, coach or community leader)
Once completed, submit the application packet and all supporting documentation your Guidance Counselor or Bishop Luther Baker.