University City High School (The U!) serves students in grades nine through twelve in the School District of University City and offers rigorous courses to challenge students.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses: Language and Composition, Literature and Composition, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Physics, Government, World History, U.S. History, Calculus (AB & BC), Latin, Spanish and Studio Art.
- Honors Courses: Literature and Composition, Algebra, Algebra II, Geometry, Chemistry, World History and U.S. History.
- Dual Enrollment: Students may enroll in a variety of courses through UMSL, Harris Stowe, and St. Louis Community Colleges (STLCC). Students can also receive dual credit when enrolled in Intermediate Algebra and Human Anatomy and Physiology.
- Articulated Credit with STLCC: Computer Applications, Web Design, Drafting Design, Accounting, Child Development, Culinary Arts, and Engineering.
- Project Lead the Way (engineering and drafting)
- Foreign Language Courses: Four year coursework in Spanish, French and Latin. Languages are also offered at Brittany Woods Middle School.
- WashUCity Design Project: Graphic design collaboration with Washington University in St. Louis
- Award Winning Journalism Program: Students annually receive high honors including School Publications-St. Louis and Scholastic Journalism at MIZZOU.
- One-to-One Technology Initiative: All students have Chromebooks to use for educational purposes in the classroom.