Supporting Students & Families
The Office of Student Services works diligently to create a rich and nurturing education environment for all of our students. Our office manages a variety of support programs including counseling programs, health and wellness, special education services, discipline and family services. The main objective of our office is to provide quality supportive services to ensure students have a positive academic experience and rewarding student life experiences. Click on the links below for more information about our valuable services. We are here for you. If you have any questions or concerns about your child's experiences in The School District of University City, please reach out to us at the number provided on this page.
- Counseling Services,
- Social Work Services,
- Health Services (school nurse),
- Special Education (Special School District)
- Enrollment & School Locator Link
- Positive Behavior Intervention and Support (PBIS), and
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Assistance Act.
Parents may be interested in more information. Click on the links below:
- Board of Education and District Policies
- Emergency School Closing Procedures
- Before & After-School Care
- English Language Learners (ELL)
- Gifted Education (GATE)
- Legal Notices including Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA); The federal No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act of 2001, Public Law 107-110); Protection of Pupil Rights Amendment (PPRA); Senate Bill 319; Students with Disabilities; Notice of Non-Discrimination; Americans with Disabilities Accommodations and more.