The Lieberman Learning Center provides secondary students with opportunities to succeed and grow in a non-traditional, safe, educational environment that promotes the necessary academic, emotional and behavioral changes needed for future educational success. The program provides:
- individualized programs of study
- flexible scheduling
- assistance in developing pro-social skills
- Opportunities for credit for valuable training through community service or work experience based on student’s career interest, credit possibilities, and job location and student transportation.
- an environment that will provide personal and social nurturing
- student enrollment is on a semester basis.
In order for students to automatically continue in the program, they must pass 8 out of 8 classes each semester and have at least a 90% attendance and discipline referrals.