Mission: The staff of the Lieberman Learning Center Program is committed to providing comprehensive educational services to secondary students who, for a variety of reasons, are unable to adequately complete their education in a conventional setting. We are committed to creating a caring and nurturing environment, establishing opportunities for students to succeed, and teaching students to interact harmoniously, so they will become citizens capable of making mindful decisions and contributing to our democratic society.
The University City Lieberman Learning Center is a place where we:
- encourage independent and collaborative thinking, learning, and problem solving.
- foster excellence in all members of our community, including self.
- value and practice honesty, respect, compassion, and empathy.
- are aware of and responsible for our thoughts and actions and accept the consequences.
- appreciate creativity and a sense of humor.