Cub Scouting is a family-based program that helps children in first through fifth grades gain an appreciation for the outdoors, stay active, and learn how to become better citizens.
- A fun and safe environment to learn and grow while developing interests and skills.
- Builds character, instills values, and teaches good citizenship
- Prepares children by giving them skills they will use as adults
- Offers exciting outdoor experiences children are naturally drawn to: camping, hiking, campfires, nature exploration, and more
Kindergarten - 5th Grade, Boys & Girls
Registration dues expected upon sign-up
Register online at https://my.bsa.us/312paa3113mb (pack 3113)
- Pack meetings (all scouts) are typically held the first Thursday of the month.
- Den meetings (age appropriate groups) are typically held the second and third Thursday.
- Weekend activities include hiking, camping, ice-skating, and community service projects (once a month)
- We encourage families to be involved in all activities!
Contact: For more information, or if you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pack113JP