Volunteering in our Schools
Volunteers with PNC Foundation built a new playground at Julia Goldstein Early Childhood Education Center to support vocabulary.
The School District of University City benefits greatly from the support of so many parents, organizations and individuals who volunteer countless hours in service to our students and families. From tutoring in high-need academic areas to coaching robotics and sports teams, our volunteers enrich our students' school experience every day.
The District is always seeking opportunities to connect with our community partners, constituents and parents. Volunteerism is the perfect way to bring the skills, passion and talents of our community into our schools to benefit our students. If you are interested in helping us transform the life of every student every day, please complete a volunteer application today.
Volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Have a desire to serve all children and families
- Pass a criminal background check
- Be available to work flexible hours
- Receive training (depending on assignment)
Click here to be redirected to the volunteer application form.
Upon completion of your application, outline the next steps to complete the following:
- Volunteer Disclosure (Completion of form with signature required)
- Background Check
- TB Tine Test (Confirmation of results required)
- Proof of vaccination (Email the documented proof)
- Family Care Safety Registry Form (This process may require a $15.25 fee if the applicant is NOT already registered in the FCSR system). HR will contact the applicant regarding the registration once the form has been completed and submitted.
Volunteers contribute so much value to our District. We hope you consider joining us! Please contact Human Resources at (314) 290-4022 or email HR@ucityschools.org for additional details.