Volunteering in our Schools
Volunteers with PNC Foundation built a new playground at Julia Goldstein Early Childhood Education Center to support vocabulary.
The School District of University City benefits greatly from the support of so many parents, organizations and individuals who volunteer countless hours in service to our students and families. From tutoring in high-need academic areas to coaching robotics and sports teams, our volunteers enrich our students' school experience every day.
The District is always seeking opportunities to connect with our community partners, constituents and parents. Volunteerism is the perfect way to bring the skills, passion and talents of our community into our schools to benefit our students. If you are interested in helping us transform the life of every student every day, please complete a volunteer application today.
Volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Have a desire to serve all children and families
- Pass a crimnal background check
- Be available to work flexible hours
- Receive training (depending on assignment)
Upon completion of your application, the Communications Office will contact you to outline the next steps to complete the following:
- Volunteer Disclosure (Completion of form with signature required)
- Background Check
- TB Tine Test (Confirmation of results required)
- Request Child Abuse Neglect Form (Completion of form with signature required)
Volunteers contribute so much value to our District. We hope you consider joining us! Please contact Candice Wayne, customer service specialist for Human Resources, at (314) 290-4021 or email email@example.com for additional details.