Volunteering in our Schools
Volunteers with PNC Foundation built a new playground at Julia Goldstein Early Childhood Education Center to support vocabulary.
The School District of University City benefits greatly from the support of so many parents, organizations and individuals who volunteer countless hours in service to our students and families. From tutoring in high-need academic areas to coaching robotics and sports teams, our volunteers enrich our students' school experience every day.
The District is always seeking opportunities to connect with our community partners, constituents and parents. Volunteerism is the perfect way to bring the skills, passion and talents of our community into our schools to benefit our students. If you are interested in helping us transform the life of every student every day, please complete a volunteer application today.
Volunteers must meet the following criteria:
- Have a desire to serve all children and families
- Pass a criminal background check
- Be available to work flexible hours
- Receive training (depending on assignment)
Upon completion of your application, please email HR in order to initiate your Volunteer Profile. The next steps to completion are as follows:
- Volunteer Disclosure
- Background Check
- TB Tine Test - In addition to completing this form, confirmation of TB results should be emailed.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination - Documentation is requested, not required. Please email the documented proof.
- Family Care Safety Registry Form - This process will require a $15.55 fee if the applicant is NOT already registered in the FCSR system. If there are any issues, HR will contact the applicant regarding the registration once the form has been completed and processed.
- Family Care Safety Registry Reimbursement Form - Proof of purchase is required in order to receive the $15.55 reimbursement. We advise a screenshot after payment is completed.
Volunteers contribute great value to our district. We hope you consider joining us!
Please contact Human Resources at (314) 290-4022 or email HR@ucityschools.org.