Successful Continuing Initiatives
- A+ Program – a Missouri program that allows students to qualify to apply for tuition assistance for 2- and 4-year colleges by fulfilling GPA, attendance, citizenship, and volunteer tutoring requirements.
- Academic Improvement Program – a support program for student-athletes. Students are assigned to the program based on their grades from the previous semester. All freshmen athletes are required to attend at least once a week.
- Arts Residencies - includes instructors from the Center of Contemporary Arts and Returning Artists series.
- Bridges – a summer acceleration program for students transitioning from eighth grade to high school.
- Men of Valor and Determined Strong Wome
- U-Serve – the community service component of UCHS offers multiple opportunities for students to become active volunteers and take leadership roles in community activities.