Building Use Requests
To request the use of a District school building, room or other facility, submit a Building Use Permit to the school or building being requested for availability and initial approval.
Click on links below for packet information PDF downloads:
- Building Use Packet Cover Letter (1-page PDF)
- Administrative Procedure KG-AP1 – Community Use of District Facilities (3-page PDF)
- Use of Building Permit (2-page PDF)
- Facility Rental Fee Rate Schedule (SY 2018-2019)
- Indemnify and Hold Harmless Agreement for Group or Organization (1-page PDF)
- Indemnify and Hold Harmless Agreement for Athletic Teams and Organizations (2-page PDF)
The office of Operations will determine and communicate whether an applicant for building use will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance or the Agreement to Indemnify and Hold Harmless. As stated in Administrative procedure KG-AP1, no Use of Building Permit is approved until all paperwork has submitted to the office of Operations and all applicable fees have been paid.
Questions, call (314) 290-4044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.