Resources for Staff

  • Logo Work Orders: If you have a maintenance need, first contact your building or department's administrative secretary / assistant toplace a work order for you with the Operations Department. If further support is needed, contact Earl Freiermuth at (314) 290-4044 or for assistance.

    Building Use Permit: Click here for forms and instructions to request use of District facilities.

    Safety & Security: For emergencies, call the University City Police Department or 911. For non-emerency concerns, call (314) 290-4044 or email Inappropriate behavior may be reported through the Anonymous Tip Line at (314) 290-4444.