We are Investing in Talent
Talent Management Mission
We are committed to investing in talent to transform the life of every student every day.
Talent Management Vision
The District is staffed by outstanding and effective leaders, teachers and support staff who ensure that students are college and career ready.
The School District of University City seeks candidates who:
- Design rigorous, engaging, standards-based units and lessons that result in student achievement.
- Implement formative assessments during a unit of study to inform teaching and re-teaching.
- Provide actionable and timely feedback on lesson objectives during instruction.
- Implement a classroom behavior management system that promotes student learning
- Demonstrate proficiency in both ELA and mathematics on a skills assessment.
- Use data to adjust instruction and to effectively manage the classroom.
- Deliver the best practices of instruction.
- Value and respect the rights and individuality of all students.
U City Offers...
- A competitive salary
- Annual National Board Certification Stipend of $5,000
- Excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and tuition reimbursement
- Extensive and differentiated Professional Development
- 50% off tuition at Washington University's University College for ALL STAFF
- Community and Parental Support
Transform the life of every student every day!
Applicants for employment, whether full-time or as a substitute, should access the School District of University City's online application or substitute systems for details on open positions and application instructions.
Click here for all Employment Opportunities or contact Human Resources at 314-290-4021 or email email@example.com for additional information.