Riding the Bus During COVID
Our transportation leaders have made some adjustments to our bus system to accommodate students returning to the classrooms in the fall.
While physical distancing is ideal on the bus, it may not always be feasible given the number of student buses, student riders and space limitations. The District continues to work with the bus transportation company to address safety concerns.
Our current safety guidelines include:
- Students and drivers will wear masks
- Bus drivers will have a health screening
- Windows will remain open, weather permitting
- Hand sanitizer will be available on the buses
- High touch areas on buses will be wiped down in between routes and buses will be disinfected each night
Bus Routes 2021-2022
Bus routes are subject to change prior to the start of school and during the first several weeks of school. Changes occur due to road construction, test runs of bus routes and other factors. Students directly affected by any change in their bus route should receive a letter indicating that change.
To view bus routes, click the following links for a downloadable PDF:
- Barbara C. Jordan Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 080921; 2-page PDF)
- Flynn Park Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 080921; 2-page PDF)
- Jackson Park Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 080921; 2-page PDF)
- Pershing Elementary: Bus Routes (updated 080921; 1-page PDF)
- Brittany Woods Middle School: Bus Routes (updated 080921; 3-page PDF)
- BW Compass (August 11-12, 2021) Bus Routes (revised 080321; 2-page PDF)
- University City High School: Bus Routes (updated 080921; 3-page PDF)
- Julia Goldstein ECEC: Bus Routes (Individualized Home Routes)
For questions about bus transportation eligibility for your student, please contact your school's main office or the District transportation office at (314) 290-4046.
For information regarding discipline on the bus, please refer to the Student Expectations Guilde.