Our School Programs & Services Overview
Welcome to Julia Goldstein Early Childhood Education Center, providing services for children from birth up to Kindergarten along with their families through:
- Tuition-based Preschool,
- Early Childhood Special Education,
- Parents As Teachers and
- Developmental Screenings
Julia Goldstein ECEC currently serves 120 students through the school programs and more than 550 children through PAT screenings and/or home visits and is accredited by the Missouri Accreditation of Programs for Children and Youth.
All students entering any of the JGECEC programs listed above (excluding PAT) must be age 3 years or older, and parent/guardian must complete an enrollment packet with DIAL-IV screening results to be considered for placement.
(Limited student spaces available. Contact school office for more information.)
Addressing Needs of ALL Students
- Students have access to support services from the school nurse, guidance counselor and social worker.
- Academics are enhanced with hands-on learning activities for all students.
- Early Childhood Special Education offers instruction and lessons designed specifically for students with disabilities.
- Personalized support for English language learners is also provided.