Enrollment for Pre-School and Kindergarten New Families and New Students is Open Now!
Enrollment for Grades 1-12 Begins June 1, 2022.
Welcome U. City Parents and Caregivers!
We are so excited to welcome your new child to The School District of University City.
Para ver esta información en español, haga clic aquí.
This enrollment page is for existing parents and caregivers in the District who need to enroll a new child.
Collect the following information and documentation:
- Student(s) legal name
- For transfer students
- previous school contact information and unofficial transcript or most recent report car
- Emergency contact information
- Proof of Age (i.e. Birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics, immunization record, government-issued ID or sworn affidavit)
- Medically documented immunization/health records (or proof that the process of immunization has begun or provide reason for exemption of immunizations)
- IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education services
(Reminder: Pre-school and kindergarten enrollment is open now. Enrollment for grades 1-12 begins June 1, 2022.)
- Go to www.ucityschools.org/ParentPortal.
- Login with your username and password.
- Your login is your email
- If you forgot your password, click on "Forgot Your Parent Password."
- For further help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once logged in, use the left side menu. Scroll down to the bottom and click on "Update Household Data." Contact email@example.com if you are unable to click on "Update Household Data."
- Click "Edit" for the "Student Information" section.
- Look for the plus button in the lower-left corner that says "Add Student." (see image to the right)
- Click "Add New Student" to add your incoming child to your family and then complete the enrollment process for your new child.
Wait to hear from your child's school.
- After you have successfully completed all forms, you will be sent a brief email from the Parent Portal verifying that your enrollment is complete and has been submitted. The District will then verify the information.
- The school secretary or other school representative will email you within a few days to let you know if the enrollment is complete or if new information is needed.
If you need support, click here. (Para ver esta información en español, haga clic aquí.)