Transcript & Diploma Requests
University City High School transcript and/or verification requests are usually processed in five (5) to ten (10) working days following receipt of $5 payment and completed authorization form. Diplomas require a $40 fee and may take up to 5-8 weeks production schedule weeks.
All requests must include:
- alum's name, spelled as it would appear on the transcript including maiden name and middle initial if appropriate
- graduation year
- full birth date including month, date and year
- authorization signature of alum
- fax, email or mailing address for where the transcript is to be sent
- requester's name, relationship and contact information, in case further information is needed
- the authorization request may be faxed to (314) 863-5090 or emailed to email@example.com
- $5 processing fee MUST accompany all requests before processing may begin
- payable to University City High School
- mailed or delivered to UCHS Transcripts, 7401 Balson Ave., University City, MO 63130
- This fee may be waived for a first-time request by a recent graduate, call (314) 290-4110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Click here for the 1-page PDF download of the transcript request form
(Please download, fill, print and sign - before submitting with a fee.)
Stay tuned... We are in the process of transitioning to an online request form that will allow online payment.
For more information, contact the University City High School at (314) 290-4110 or email email@example.com.
To request a copy of replacement high school diploma: A $40 fee made payable to University City High School should be mailed to UCHS Diploma Replacement at 7401 Balson Ave., University City, MO 63130. This fee must be received before the request may be processed. Please provide the name as it was at the time of graduation, graduation year, birth date and contact information including phone, email and mailing address. For questions regarding diploma replacements, call (314) 290-4110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be aware that there is a 4-5 week production schedule.