Policies and Procedures
Expectations and Norms
- Respect: yourself, others and the space.
- Use a quiet voice.
- Engage in academic vocabulary.
- Use the space to read, research, study or find a book to read.
- Keep food and drink out of the library space.
- The library is not an alternative to the classroom; it is an extension of the classroom.
- It is important to remember that all school and District expectations apply to the library.
- Not meeting expectations and norms may result in restricted access and use.
- Visitors are welcome to use Chromebooks and desktop computers.
- Limit cell phone use for conversational purposes to oustide the Library.
- Use earbuds/headphones when using devices for audible reasons.