Online Registration/Enrollment opened in April for rising PreKindergarten, rising Kindergarten and all new families.
Welcome to The School District of University City!
We are so excited you and your child will be a part of our community.
Para ver esta información en español, haga clic aquí.
This enrollment page is for parents or caregivers of students who are new to the district.
Collect the following information and documentation:
- Parent/guardian legal name(s) and address(es)
- Student(s) legal name
- For transfer students: previous school contact information and unofficial transcript or most recent report card
- Emergency contact information
- Proof of Age (i.e. Birth certificate issued by the Bureau of Vital Statistics, immunization record, government-issued ID or sworn affidavit)
- Medically documented immunization/health records (or proof that the process of immunization has begun or provide a reason for exemption of immunizations)
Click here for information regarding free student immunization clinic on August 18, 2023
- IEP and evaluation, if the student is receiving Special Education services
- Proof of residency*
The District requires at least two of the documents below to verify residency.
- Occupancy permit
- Property deed, current lease, or mortgage bill
- Current utility bill or bills (electric, gas, sewer, phone, trash or water dated within the past 30 days). If you choose to submit two, they must be from different utility providers.
- Voter registration card
- Real estate or personal property tax receipt (most recent)
- Current receipt of rent check showing place of residence or pay stub from paycheck showing employer
*Electronic documents are permissible if they are current and contain the information required for the district to verify proof of residence (date, name, address, applicable signatures, etc.). The district has the right to request additional proof at any time or to employ other means to verify residency. Under Missouri law, misrepresenting residency is a criminal offense. If a family’s residency status is found to be inaccurately represented or changes without notification to the district, the district may act to recover the cost of services provided.
Sign in to the Parent Portal and input information:
- Go to www.ucityschools.org/ParentPortal
- Click on "Register New Family." (see image to the right)
- A box will pop up making sure you are completely new to the District. Click "Next."
- Fill out the brief form and submit.
- Check your email for a new message; click on the link in the email.
- Input your household and child information.
- After you fill out page 4, you will get the message "Did you forget anyone?" (see image to the right)
- If you have no more children to enroll, click the arrow to "Proceed to page 5" and finish.
- If you have another child to enroll, click "Cancel;" then click the + button (Add another child) on the bottom left of the page; scroll down to fill in child 2 or more. (see image to the right)
- Repeat if you have another child to enroll. Proceed to page 5 and finish.
- Next, you will be asked to create a password for your Parent Portal Account. (Please note, your login is your email address.)
- Next, you will be sent to a page with a list of forms to fill out and/or upload the documentation that you collected earlier. Click "edit" on any form to begin filling it out.
- Click the arrows at the bottom to move forward or back to complete each form.
- After you have completed each form, you must click the box on the lower left of the screen to confirm your information is complete and accurate. (see image below)
- You can check your progress by returning to the main list to see if a task is "complete" or "incomplete."
Wait to hear from your child's school.
- After you have successfully completed all forms, you will be sent a brief email from the Parent Portal verifying that your enrollment form is complete and has been submitted.
- A school secretary or other school representative will email you within a few days to let you know if the enrollment is complete or if new information is needed.
If you need help, click here. (Para ver esta información en español, haga clic aquí.)