Hello! We are so glad you are thinking of Joining the Pride of The School District of University City!
Throughout the year, the District conducts events so University City residents can explore what the District can offer you and your children. Here are some important resources to help you explore further.
In-Person Kindergarten Open Houses Set for Tuesday, March 30, 2021
University City Residents considering enrolling their children in kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year are encouraged to attend in-person Open Houses at the District's four elementary schools on the evening of March 30. Each school will hold two separate sessions that evening to ensure safe physical distancing while in the buildings. Masks are required for all participants.
Attendees will meet with kindergarten teachers and administrators to learn more about the kindergarten experience and the District's dynamic vision of Learning Reimagined.
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2021
Time: 4:30 to 5:15 p.m. or 5:30 to 6:15 p.m.
Registration: Is required by clicking here.
Questions: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click here to find out which open house you should attend.
- Barbara C. Jordan, 1500 N. 82nd Blvd. 63132 (homepage link)
- Flynn Park, 7220 Waterman Ave., 63130 (homepage link)
- Jackson Park, 7400 Balson Ave., 63130 (homepage link)
- Pershing, 6761 Bartmer Ave., 63130 (homepage link)
Enroll NOW for Kindergarten!
- Online enrollment is open for the 2021-22 kindergarten year.
- Go to www.ucityschools.org/EnrollNow to fill out your enrollment form.
Find the Facts about the District, Individual Schools and Much More
- U. City at a Glance: District and school fact sheets
- The U. City Difference
- Learning Reimagined Brochure
- The Peace Place
Schedule a Personal Tour
- Parents may arrange for a building tour with principals and other staff by appointment.
- Contact: email@example.com
Explore on Your Own
There are many opportunities to interact with the University City Schools community. Check our District Home Page for public events throughout the year.
- Athletic Events
- Back-to-School Rally & National Night Out (first Tuesday in August)
- Homecoming (October)
- Informal Parent Gatherings in Neighborhood Homes (coming soon)
- Entertainment Events (concerts, plays, musical, more)
- PTO Events (in elementary schools each quarter)
For More Information
- Contact Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org