Transcript & Diploma Requests
New Online Process
Click button to begin online request for
UCHS transcript or verification.
As of July 21, 2021, transcript requests and educational verifications for University City High School are being processed through Parchment.com, an online student record management system, at a cost of $5 for each request, plus the cost of first class postage ($2.75 for domestic and $5.25 for international).
To request a copy of replacement high school diploma:
A $40 fee made payable to University City High School should be mailed to UCHS Diploma Replacement at 7401 Balson Ave., University City, MO 63130. Fee must be received before the request may be processed.
- name as it was at the time of graduation
- UCHS graduation year
- full birth date including month, date and year
- authorization signature of alum
- mailing address for where the diploma is to be sent
- requester's name, relationship and contact information, in case further information is needed
For questions regarding diploma replacements, call (314) 290-4110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It may take up to 5-8 weeks depending on the State of Missouri’s production schedule.