University City High School
Home of the Lions
School day starts at 7:25 a.m. and ends at 2:20 p.m.
Early release time is 11:55 a.m.
Attention UCHS Parents:
As part of the North Central Association's accreditation process, the school would appreciate your input through a brief survey. If you missed completing the survey during the Spring 2015 Parent/Teacher Conferences, please take the survey by clicking here.
- University City High School's 2014-15 School Improvement Plan (25-page PDF) - The School Improvement Plan (SIP) is the strategic plan that guides the work of the school. In the business world, this type of document would be called a strategic plan and it includes goals, strategies and action steps that are needed to achieve the overall mission. In a similar manner, every public school district in the state of Missouri is required to have a Comprehensive School Improvement Plan (CSIP). Click here for more information about the District's CSIP.
- Enrollment Information - Parents should contact the school secretary regarding additional forms that may be required for enrollment at this site.
- Bus Routes
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Supply List - There is not a general supply list for University City High School. Supplies vary based on the student's schedule, and more information is provided when students register for courses or when they receive a course syllabus from their teacher.
- Join the UCHS PTO egroup
- Enrollment, Registration and Schedule Pick-up for SY 2014-15