Bus routes and adjusted school start/end times for 2011-12
Due to consolidation of schools and reconfiguration of grade levels, transportation routes will significantly change for the 2011-12 school year. To allow adequate time for transportation of elementary students, the District recommended slight adjustments to the bell schedule for next school year at all levels. The new start and end times for 2011-12 are as follows:
- University City High School: Begin 7:25 a.m., End 2:20 p.m.
- Brittany Woods Middle School: Begin 7:50 a.m., End 2:50 p.m.
- Elementary Schools (except Pershing): Begin 8:45 a.m., End 3:35 p.m.
- Pershing Elementary (temporarily located at 1351 N. Hanley Road): Begin 9:15 a.m., End 4:05 p.m.
To see bus routes for 2011-12 and a map illustrating walk zones and transportation-eligible zones, click the links below.
NOTE: Bus routes are subject to change in the weeks prior to the start of school and the first several weeks of school. Changes occur due to road construction, test runs of bus routes, and other factors. Students who are directly affected by a change in bus route should receive an updated letter indicating that change.
- University City High School: 2011-12 Bus Routes
- Brittany Woods Middle School: 2011-12 Bus Routes, Walk/Transport Zone Map
- Barbara C. Jordan Elementary: 2011-12 Bus Routes
- Flynn Park Elementary: 2011-12 Bus Routes, Walk/Transport Zone Map
- Jackson Park Elementary: 2011-12 Bus Routes, Walk/Transport Zone Map
- Pershing Elementary: 2011-12 Bus Routes, Walk/Transport Zone Map